- Parent agrees with WA Global Network school values and expectations
- Student is eager to fully participate in WA Global Network school, home and church activities
- Academic English proficiency
- SLEP (50) or TOEFL (480-500 paper based, or 55-61 on internet based), or WA Global Network English Assessment.
- Character: integrity, self discipline and motivation, consistent effort, obedient spirit, positive attitude and respectful behavior
- Specific WA Global Network schools may have additional admission requirements.
October 1 – May 1: WA Global Network applications accepted. (Click here to apply to BCS online at WA Global Network)
October 1 – May 1: Non-WA Global Network applications accepted. Fill out the 2019-20 International Enrollment Packet (International students provide their own housing).
Cost of WA Global Network International Services
2018-19 BCS Tuition: $25,200.00 (all inclusive of school and home stay)
All funds for WA Global Network will be wired to Wheaton Academy / WA Global Network. The information will be provided at time of application and acceptance. WA Global Network tuition will be forward on to the specific WA Global Network school on behalf of the family.
All transportation to and from school remains the financial responsibility of the parents. Students are responsible to purchase their own day to day personal items.
All funds for Non-WA Global Network applications will be wired to Brazosport Christian School. The information will be provided at time of application and acceptance.
Additional Information and Forms