Brazosport Christian SchoolSteps to Apply
Steps to Apply
Step 1 – Interview and Tour
Contact the School Office to inform us of your interest in applying to BCS:
- Call the front office at 979-297-0563
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admissions Office will contact the parent to schedule an interview and tour appointment, in which the Administration will conduct a parent and student interview.
Step 2 – Complete the Application, which includes the following:
Apply for the 2023-24 School Year:
- Apply Online or print the New Student Application. If printed, either drop it by the office or email it to email@example.com.
- Pastoral and Academic References
- School Records / Transcripts
- Copy of Official Court Documents (if applicable)
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 per student
Admission testing may be required for placement and/or acceptance. Tests are by appointment and at the discretion of the Administration.
Step 3: Notification and Finalization
The school will contact the parents in writing after the interview (and testing, if required), receipt of ALL completed documents, and fees listed.
The Admissions Committee determines the final admission decision.